Complaint Review: Evolution Bankcard

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Eileen — Mt. Pleasant Michigan
Evolution Bankcard
1465 Broadway Hewlett, New York USA

Evolution Bankcard They are ripping me off by charging me for a terminal that I never activated, sent back unopened, and no longer have in my possession. I sent a cancellation form and they are still charging me. They are a BIG SCRAM! Hewlett New York

I am a part owner of a business in Mt. Pleasant, MI. While signing up with Evolution I was still checking out other options. I decided to go with the square through Verizon. Before I had the chance to call Evolution back, they had sent me the terminal. I mailed back the package and email to the person I was dealing with and told him. He asked me if I filled out a cancellation form. I said “no, would you please send me one”. He never sent me a form. On June 3rd they deducted a $64.00 and $64.20 from my account. I again emailed to the guy and he said he would let customer service know. I didn’t get any answer for several days so I called them. They faxed me a form and I sent it back that day. I called on June 24th to make sure that they received it. The person said that they did and I should get my refund by July 3. Well on July 2 I did not get my refund, instead I was charged $15 twice. They are charging me as if I had two terminals and I do not have any. So I called again on July 8th, and he said that it would take about 10 days for the refund. From the time I called the first time and now has been longer than 10 days. This place is a scam. They are all about getting people hooked. I warn you not to go with this company!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Bankcard/Hewlett-New-York/Evolution-Bankcard-They-are-ripping-me-off-by-charging-me-for-a-terminal-that-I-never-act-1162539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Bankcard