lumber

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: curantis — Broomfield Colorado
Evolution Bankcard
, Select State/Province USA

Evolution Bankcard Commerce Payment Systems THESE PEOPLE WILL SCREW YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY! Brooklyn, NY

Do not use this company!  I was billed for 6 months for a total of $382 on services that I NEVER USED!  Their customer service department is terrible, nothing gets done, nothing is done correctly.   I never signed a contract, never gave them authorization either and bam my credit card was hit monthly.  I tried called about 15 times, 5 of which they 'hang up on my' - so professional!

I've sent about 50 emails for several months.  I finally called my bank and reported this fraud... what a mess.  When I do need a credit card processor, I will use a name bank institution like Wells Fargo or Bank of America!  This way I won't be screwed by these fraud jerks!

Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Bankcard/Select-StateProvince/Evolution-Bankcard-Commerce-Payment-Systems-THESE-PEOPLE-WILL-SCREW-YOU-AND-TAKE-YOUR-MON-1117613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Bankcard