Complaint Review: Evolution Management Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: pam — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Evolution Management Systems, Inc.
9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

Evolution Management Systems, Inc. Apply Knowledge Institute Misleading Sales Presentation and scam, don't believe what they promise you , this program is not what they tell you, coaches aren't there for you, prepare to spend lots of time, Sandy, Utah

I , like all these other reports, were scammed $8,300 by The Apply Knowledge Institute. Ken Sonnenberg must have several front companies because our first call from them came from Evolution Management Systems and their coaching department is The Apply Knowledge Institute. They call you with a sales presentation that lasted 3 hours by phone, telling you almost verbatum, what the other Ripoff Report complaint by Albert, the police detective has in his posted transcript, that you can build an online business, with no experience needed, that will return your investment in 3-6 months, if you use their coaching program.

They tell you that you have to invest 5-10 hours a week, you will have to put in 5 or more hours a day to do the work they tell you do. They tell you that you will see a return on your investment, sometimes within a month and that it very feasible to be earning $1000.00 or more a month within 3-6 months and that you will be making your credit card payment for their program charge, with other peoples money that you will be earning through your website. They say their coaches are always there for you when you need them.

My first coach I complained about after a month because my coaching sessions lasted about 5 minutes by phone ( not the 30 -60 minutes they tell you they will be) with him telling me to just keep on doing what I'm doing that things will happen eventually. They gave me a new coach, that after a few weeks of sessions, he would never return my e-mails if I had questions and then just quit calling me completely for our scheduled coaching sessions. I came to find out that he quit the company for another job and just quit calling without saying a word.

I went through 8 months with their program with so many problems and complaints and did not earn a dime. I filed a complaint with the BBB and the company did nothing to resolve it, would not issue any of my money back, and just wanted to give me yet another coach and told me that my complaints would just comeback to where we were now, so apparently they have been down the complaint road before because they knew what would happen. They must change the front company name in order to keep their BBB rating, because my complaint was left unresolved and that doesn't show up on the BBB wesite.

I could go on and on about all the issues I have had with them. Please save yourself tons of aggravation and a huge loss of money, and don't fall for their line of bull that promises you the moon and delivers you nothing but a loss and alot of heartache. My husband is retired and this loss was hard to swallow. They don't care who they take advantage of. So please run, run, run.......Any other compaintants interested in a class action lawsuit?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Management-Systems-Inc/Sandy-Utah-84070/Evolution-Management-Systems-Inc-Apply-Knowledge-Institute-Misleading-Sales-Presentation-798189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Management Systems, Inc.