Complaint Review: Evolution Management Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Edmac880 — Portsmouth Virginia United States of America
Evolution Management Systems, Inc.
9547 Sout 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 800 731 7220
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Evolution Management Systems, Inc. Apply Knowledge Institute Scammed me out of 12,990.00 Sandy, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Really ??

I read with much horror the stories of others taken for a ride by Evolution and th tutoring company Apply Knowledge.  I to am a victim.  I plunked down $12,990.00 for 16 weeks of tutoring to start an online ecommerce business.  This was in June 2011.  Today is December 30, 2011 I have made no money and with the other companies which feed off of Evolution I am in debt for over $45,000.  I cannot pay my debt.  I am having my creditors call me looking for payments.  One of the companies under the "unbrella" was to build my web site.

They did, but I can only diisplay 4 products.  At this point I do not know if I will ever recoop my money.  I have gotten no help from my credit cards.  Too many days have passed since the payment was made.  I have exhausted ever dime I had in my saving, IRA's and having absolutely NOTHING to show for it except sleepless nights and demand for payment calls.  If there is a class action suit I will be happy to join.  I do not have any money but will help any way I can.  I have written asking help from My state's attorney general's office and the Federal Trade Commission.

If you are approached by these folks, run the opposite way.  I wish I had!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Management-Systems-Inc/Sandy-Utah-84070/Evolution-Management-Systems-Inc-Apply-Knowledge-Institute-Scammed-me-out-of-1299000-816126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Management Systems, Inc.

Really ??

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Over $45,000 ???  Do you not know that you can sign up for BETTER courses and tutoring, taught by reputable and credentialed experts, at your local Community College, for under $500 ???  Man, have I got a deal for YOU !!!  Meet me down in the Everglades.  I have some swamp land to sell you.

But, seriously, I sincerely hope that you have now learned to check out people and companies BEFORE you plunk down your hard earned money.  It will certainly save you from much future grief !!  N'est-ce pas ??

Unfortunately, the VAST majority of people in this country are NEVER able to grasp this fact of life, and continue to be scammed, time after time, year after year, as sheep being lead to the slaughter.

I have been reading and participating on this site for over 10 years, and I continue to see manymany of the same illiterate fools, who will NEVER LEARN, returning and posting; crying and begging for help because they have once again fallen victim to a scam.  This number, of course, does not include the fools who are just too embarrassed to come back and admit that they have ONCE AGAIN fallen victim to an obvious scam.  And, of course, none of these fools have any understanding ( nor do they desire any ), as to WHY it has happened to them again.

I feel as though this will NOT be the case with you, as you appear to have a modicum of intelligence and possess the ability to LIVE and LEARN !!  Indeed, what is the old adage  -  Trust, but VerifyGood advice.