Complaint Review: Evolution World Wide Limited

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: JPB,INC — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Evolution World Wide Limited
8345 NW 66 St, Suite 3030 Miami, FL, 33166 Miami, Florida United States of America

Evolution World Wide Limited 16GB Hidden Camera Glasses the sold me a product that didnot work and refuse to send me my money back or even look at my complaint Miami, Florida

This company is a straight rip off. The offer no tech support,refunds or even knowledgeable customer support. The simply take your money and disreguard you. I purchase some hidden camera glasses from them. The product has never worked and this company refuses to respond. I brought through paypal, I thought they would be able to help me. However i was wrong about them as well. This company is using paypal to steal peoples money and paypal is allowing them to do so. This company should be shut down and they should have repay people what the owe plus some.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited/Miami-Florida-33166/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited-16GB-Hidden-Camera-Glasses-the-sold-me-a-product-that-didnot-889910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution World Wide Limited