Complaint Review: Evolution World Wide Limited

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: courtnie — Stockton California United States of America
Evolution World Wide Limited
8345 NW 66th St., #3030, Miami, Florida United States of America

Evolution World Wide Limited EvoMaxtablets.com Never returned e-mail request of broken PC tablet options; he cussed me out when I said he waited after the 6 months Miami, Florida

I bought this PC Tablet in February 22, 2012 and received it on March 12, 2012; Used PayPal as my payment source...this item worked fine for the price...then in September it just didn't work; it powered on only to the android screen and that's as far as it went...I tried to reset it, tried to let the battery drain out and to start from the beginning...nothing worked...I tried to chat online with EvoMax only to find no one available, no matter what time of day...I tried to call only to find that it was closed for the day...I tried to email my request, but did not get a response...finally I got thru on the phone, October 5, 2012...I wanted to know what address I can use to return my PC tablet to: the address in Miami or China...he said I could choose any one but it doesn't mean it will be replaced...I told him there's a one year warranty...he said only 6 months; I told him that I tried to contact someone before the six months was up thru e-mail and such...then he said are you Varela, Christine?...I said yes...and he said that he didn't received my email until Sept. 29, 2012...I said that wasn't the only email I sent and that I also tried the online chat and telephone calls to EvoMax number that I'm calling now...I also told him:  So your the one who received my emails and never responded because you wanted to wait until the 6 months were up before I could get thru?...then when I called him on it, he got mad and said something, something f__K off; I said same to you and hung up...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited/Miami-Florida-33166/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited-EvoMaxtabletscom-Never-returned-e-mail-request-of-broken-PC-954308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution World Wide Limited