Complaint Review: Evolution World Wide Limited

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Dianna — Castroville California United States of America
Evolution World Wide Limited
17C, 235 Wing Lok St Internet United States of America

Evolution World Wide Limited AKA Hiddencamerapen.com deception, non shipment, false advertisement Hong Kong, Internet Sheung Wan Hong Kong Internet

Evolution world wide limited or AKA Hiddencamerapen.com have
been intensionally misrepresenting themselves as an American company
with a 4-7 day delivery promise. They are in fact located in Hong Kong
China. I personally have been waiting 6 weeks,( ordered item Nov. 14,2012) now and as far as I can
tell my item still has not left China with the tracking # they gave me.
I was on the Amazon web site when I ordered from this company.  I didn't realize that I had been sent to another site or I would not have ordered from Evolution World Wide Limited.  I have a claim pending with PayPal as that is how I paid for the item. This Company is quite sneaky.  I was told on Dec. 20th that I would receive the item next week.  It's next week and still on item as it is still in Shangai.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited/internet/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited-AKA-Hiddencamerapencom-deception-non-shipment-false-advert-988569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution World Wide Limited