Complaint Review: Evolution World Wide Limited

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy — Glenburn Maine United States of America
Evolution World Wide Limited
17C, 235 Wing Lok St Sheung Wan Hong Kong Internet United States of America

Evolution World Wide Limited hiddencamerapen.com intensional deception, cheat, lies, non shipment, false advertisement Hong Kong, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ohoh, may have spoken too soon

*Consumer Comment: Nice cam and no delivery problem.

Evolution world wide limited or AKA Hiddencamerapen.com have been intensionally misrepresenting themselves as an American company with a 4-7 day delivery promise. They are in fact located in Hong Kong China. I personally have been waiting 18 days now and as far as I can tell my item still has not left China with the tracking # they gave me. I have Emailed them and was contacted by email by Mr. Jay Teng after many days, telling me that it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery of my item. I had tried to cancel my order immediately after I placed it once I received an automated email stating that my item would be shipped out from Hong Kong, as I was under the assumption that this was an American company. It was at this point that Mr. Teng had finally replied to me informing me of their 2-3 week delivery time (in his words 10-15 days). When I replied to him again saying this was not acceptable, he said that once an order is placed there is no way to cancel it and that I would have to send the pen back after I receive it...TO HONG KONG CHINA!!

At this point I am unsure if I will ever receive the product I ordered. They are highly deceptive and untrustworthy. Do NOT order from this company their cheap prices are attractive but don't believe it .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2010 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited/internet/Evolution-World-Wide-Limited-hiddencamerapencom-intensional-deception-cheat-lies-non-665162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution World Wide Limited

Ohoh, may have spoken too soon

AUTHOR: Lorelei - ()

A few hours after my previous comment the watch movement quit running. I am guessing there is a seperate battery. With it connected to my computer the watch apparently had an April 2009 manufacture date. That might be pushing a LiOn watch battery. I can't remember if it was running when received. And at this point I wish  they had a website for problems. All they relly have is the ordering site.

Nice cam and no delivery problem.

AUTHOR: Lorelei - ()

I ordered one of these cams on May 3 at about 10 PM and received it on May 14 noon.  So really a speedy delivery considering it came from Hong Kong.  I am really impressed by the clarity as well. It is so much better than my laptop's webcam. I optyed for the 16 G model due to the 2 hour battery charge limit. It is going to have to be docked to the computer after 2 hours vide, so no sense in having so much additional memory.

This passes very well as a diver's watch as the band is of that type. And with the dials furter appears to be that.

Now a few shortcomings. They really need someonse better skilled in English to redo the instructions And especially so in the CD's listings.  Secondly, I wish the red light could be shut off when recording.  That could be noticed.

With anything ordered from a foreign country it adds to problems. My main problem tends to be that things I order from China and other places will land in Customs in San Francisco where they can be for 2 or even 3 weeks.  But I am impressed with China's postal system. No idea how they can ship so gfast and inexpensively. I have had many items ordered from Florida, Texas or New York that take longer to receive.

Mind you I am not disputing the complaints made. I am sure they happened. But I do believe the majority of customers are pleased with this company regarding speedy delivery and product.

Oh and while Ford, General Motor and Dodge are perceived as American companies, take a look under the hood and notice the Toyota, Nissan and  Hitachi engines or the country where rthey were assempled. I have seen the Tony Llama boot assembly line where the boots are mad in Cincudad de Juarez Mexico and cross into El Paso where the Made in America is attached and placed in a box. I am finding so called American companies far more deceptive than foreign.