Complaint Review: Evolution World Wide

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Beth — Bowling Green Ohio United States of America
Evolution World Wide

Evolution World Wide Free Bird Tablets One MONTH after ordering, I recieved a USED tablet, scratched screen w/ corner peeling off. They won't refund $10 shipping, they charged a $5 restock fee and require it to be returned registered mail SHEUNG WAN, Internet

*Author of original report: Beth

Their 30 money back guarantee just cost me $48.  After waiting ONE month I finally received the 7" Resistive Tablet w/ 2GB and Internal Flash 8 GB Sand disk and it was USED! The screen was scratched and the corner of the tablet was peeling off! This did not happen from shipping as the packaging was pretty good overall. They won't refund my $9.95 original shipping fee. They are charging a $5.00 restocking fee and they require me to ship it back registered mail for approximately $25.00 and they said they weren't sure if I would be refunded $7.95 for the extra 1 year warranty I paid for. So now I am paying $9.95 original shipping, $5 restock, $25 to return to Hong Kong and possibly losing a $7.95 warranty refund. Costing me about $48 to return a $96 tablet. This company is a total rip off.  Before purchasing I googled Freebird tablets with no negative results showing. That's because their real name is Evolution World Wide.  I have learned to not order on line to an overseas company ever again! This was a birthday gift for a friend and it's now way past his birthday and I feel awful! Do NOT buy from this Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-World-Wide/internet/Evolution-World-Wide-Free-Bird-Tablets-One-MONTH-after-ordering-I-recieved-a-USED-tablet-884550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution World Wide

Beth

AUTHOR: beths61 - (United States of America)

After going to the post office and following Evolution World Wide's return shipping instructions, it actually cost me $31 not $20 as quoted before. BIG ripoff. Do not buy from this company!