Complaint Review: Evolution Worldwide Limited

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: annie — greenwood Florida
Evolution Worldwide Limited
835 NW 66 St, #B1153, Miami, Fl. 33166 miami, Florida United States of America

Evolution Worldwide Limited ,Evolution WorldwideLimited lied, stole and was fraudulent. got my money, no product. miami, Florida

I purchased a freebird tablet from these people on March 12, 2013. I was never able to track the package. This company keeps saying that it is the postal service's fault and the postal service says that they don,t have a valid tracking #. This package is being shipped from China. First of all, they don't tell you on the website that the product is coming from China. I was told that I would have my product in 6-10 business days. They lied. Their website is fraudulent. When I call, they make excuses about the package and refuse to refund my money. This company needs to be shut down. They are selling products under fraudulent purposes. I need my $159.90 back, I do not have money to give away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Worldwide-Limited/miami-Florida-33166/Evolution-Worldwide-Limited-Evolution-WorldwideLimited-lied-stole-and-was-fraudulent-g-1040798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Worldwide Limited