Complaint Review: Evolution Worldwide

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Billybob — Scranton South Carolina
Evolution Worldwide
internet, Select State/Province USA

Evolution Worldwide I purchased a Automotive Dash Camera w/ a 16GB Memory card for the sum of $179.95 on July 7, 2013. I received it on July 19, 2013. I tried to use it but the quality of the camera was ridiculous. I promptly packaged it back in the same box it was shipped in and paid $31.55 to the USPS for sending it back, registered, to Hong Kong. The USPS can track it until it leave the USA, and it left the USA via California on August 3, 2013. I have not heard a word from the company since. internet Hong Kong

They asked me to put REFUND in BOLD writing on outside of box and I did as they requested. They must put those directly in the trash when they see them marked REFUND. I spoke to someone at the (866) number, but they could not or would not tell me why I haven't received a refund. I paid the $179.95 thru PayPal.

I purchased a Dash Camera (order # 167043) thru PayPay on July 7, 2013. I received it July 19, 2013 and installed it in my truck and the quality was terrible. I called the 866-655-3398 for customer support and told them I was very unhappy with the quality and performance of the Dash Cam and they said I could package it back up in the original box and send it back for a refund and that is what I did. I paid $ 31.55 to the USPS to ship it back "registered" and it wasn't told to me until I was trying to track it to see if it had arrived and the USPS told me they had no way of tracing it after it left the USA. It left the USA on August 3, 2013. I have not heard anything from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-Worldwide/internet-Select-StateProvince/Evolution-Worldwide-I-purchased-a-Automotive-Dash-Camera-w-a-16GB-Memory-card-for-the-su-1081814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution Worldwide