Complaint Review: Evolution world wide limited

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: dutchesdot — royal palm beach Florida United States of America
Evolution world wide limited
17C 235 Wing Lok St, Internet United States of America

Evolution world wide limited Firebird tablets Sent me an Android Tablet that canot conect to U>S> WiFi Sheung Wan,HONG kONG Internet

I ordered an Android Tablet (180.00) from an E-ay commercial company which I did not know was in china ( late May)..Whey I received it it would not connect to my wi-fi.....unable to directly talk to the supplier it took at least a month before I finally said OK send me a refund..in which they told me "too late"..they can only send me a replacement...mind you that this is in early June...I finally got the replacement in Sept. 14th..unfortunately this one doesnt'connect either...I took it to Best By and to ATT and their wi-fin's could not get a connetion either..It behoves me that a company can sell something to the US that doesn't work here...I am now stuck with this thing and can't even get someone to answer my calls or my E-Mails..I hope these complaints go wsomewhere and are not a waste of ime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolution-world-wide-limited/internet/Evolution-world-wide-limited-Firebird-tablets-Sent-me-an-Android-Tablet-that-canot-conect-946228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution world wide limited