Complaint Review: Evolution/Freebird Tablets

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Marianella — Williamstown West Virginia United States of America
Evolution/Freebird Tablets
8345 NW 66 St. # B 1153 Miami, Florida United States of America

Evolution/Freebird Tablets Purchased a Tablet from Evolution World Wide Limited. Product is faulty, can't get money back!!! Miami Florida

I purchased a Freebird Tablet, from Evolution World Wide Limited. It took over three weeks to get the product. It is faulty, therefore I'm not able to use it. I contacted Paypal to get my money back. They prompted me to send the product back to Hong Kong, China and provide them with a tracking number in order to get my money back. The cost of shipping the product back is over $50.00 dollars. I don't understand, why am I supposed to send the product back to China, when I should be returning it to the  Miami, FL address that appears on their website. Paypal isn't supporting the consumers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EvolutionFreebird-Tablets/Miami-Florida-33166/EvolutionFreebird-Tablets-Purchased-a-Tablet-from-Evolution-World-Wide-Limited-Product-964412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolution/Freebird Tablets