Complaint Review: Evolvemotorcycles

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: JK — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
155 Grand Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Evolvemotorcycles evolvemotorcycles.com NEON H Scooter - Defective / Out of Box failure / Zero customer service Brooklyn, New York

Ongoing!  10/28/2012   Ben - What a complete joke! First of ALL. I ordered an ALL electric NEON EVOLVE they told me it would be shipping out end of the month. - I said  KOOL!  I put 70% down as a deposit. I was the first customer to purchase the EVOLVE ( OH JOY!) They asked me to help them setup a new dealership in Las Vegas. I said sure just let me know what you need. Assuming all is going to be fine. I was wrong they have serious business issues. First the NEON was never ordered after 10 emails and a few phone calls asking for status DEAD END!

I finally called EVOLVE in New York spoke to Ben. Ben was in shock to here how long I had waited for a scooter that wasn't coming. Ben said I will make sure you get a newer NEON H. More KOOLNESS? Wrong! Scooter took a month to ship because Connor was lost couldn't find a shipper and or they have no funds. REALLY?  Finally I get a tracking # I am watching the scooter travel across the USA arriving in Las Vegas. BAM! Its here! OH JOY HAPPY DAYS!  WRONG! I called the shipping company on Friday 1pm they said sorry Sir we had the wrong phone# for you will have to wait till Monday.

I'm so HAPPY - I have to wait even longer. Thinking Ben from EVOLVE made sure the scooter was perfect before shipping? Wrong again! Damaged scratches ALL over - no shrink wrap - Charging port under seat and Charger defective - Scooter shuts off by itself when idling - Dash light only lights up when you pull the hand brake - The seat is complete garage. The scooter is an out of box failure / defective. I called another dealer in another state to get part's but they couldnt get the parts. - WHAT A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE! STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!  P.S.  I'm still waiting for the claim on the Scooter! How long do you think that will take?   If you have any questions please feel free to contact me there is even more.. Stunning news!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evolvemotorcycles/Brooklyn-New-York-/Evolvemotorcycles-evolvemotorcyclescom-NEON-H-Scooter-Defective-Out-of-Box-failure--961352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evolvemotorcycles