- Report: #1047361
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Exam Express
Exam ExpressInternet USA
Exam Express or Contractor Exam or PDS Servces TOTAL COMPLETE RIP OFF COMPANY. OUTDATED MATERIAL, INCREDIBLY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. DO NOT USE!!!!! SCAM!!! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This was our third letter to this "company" in an attempt at a refund.
J. Ryan, Supervisor, Contractor Exam
This all comes down to these direct points:
1) Your website is designed so that people cannot or will not send materials back to get a refund. 99.9 percent of people would not go take a test to get a refund. People assume the product is professional and up to date, when reading the “terms” of your return policy. The product is incredibly hard to return. It is a return policy that I have never seen on any product out there. In addition the products themselves are outdated, unprofessional, and poorly made. It would be almost impossible to pass a test with completely outdated materials as codes change constantly. I am not the only one with complaints about your company. Perhaps you should be professional and do some checking of your own. Per: our attachments in a search for your company on line.
2) Your “relationship” with your third party is ludicrous. You can always contact someone you do business with. It seems to me that none of you want this product back for any reason, at any time, unless the customer fails a test, which I refuse to do, and even THEN, per your website, a customer would have to PROVE to you that they studied hard enough and then failed a test!
3) I’ll state again, your products are not good enough to justify $449.95 and pass a test. They are inferior. That is exactly why I’m trying to send them back!!! I am honorable, and not trying to “steal” your products. I DO NOT WANT your products for all the reasons I’ve just stated. A “professional” company would simply issue a refund.
4) AGAIN-Your website is designed so that people cannot or will not send materials back to get a refund. 99.9 percent of people would not go take a test to get a refund. If you send me ANOTHER set of DVD’s I will do my best to jump through your hoops and send it back. Regarding your offer of $100 refund: be advised that I do not WANT $100 refund, I want my entire refund back. The materials simply inadequately prepare someone to pass the exam. Period.
This is not a matter I am willing to drop. If we get an unsatisfactory decision in this case, we will continue to pursue it through other means.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exam-Express/internet/Exam-Express-or-Contractor-Exam-or-PDS-Servces-TOTAL-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-COMPANY-OUTDATED-M-1047361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.