Complaint Review: Exantus Remodeling

• Reported By: Max — Florida
Exantus Remodeling
5722 South Flamingo Road #111 Cooper City, Florida USA

Exantus Remodeling EXANTUS IS A RIP OFF REMODILING COMPANY Cooper City Florida

I hired them to remodel my two upstairs bath rooms  after lots of emails and phone calls now over 3 months into the project and they have not completed the first one. When I go by the office to talk to them the address that was given is wrong and they refuse to give me the correct one. My Attorney has sent them a letter and they will not reply back I have paid them 12000.00 already for a half a*s job.

If you are thinking of remodeling your house do not Use them. Next time I will do my home work on who I bring in to work on my house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exantus-Remodeling/Cooper-City-Florida-33330/Exantus-Remodeling-EXANTUS-IS-A-RIP-OFF-REMODILING-COMPANY-Cooper-City-Florida-1048974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exantus Remodeling