- Report: #957577
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Excalibur Collision of Avondale
Excalibur Collision of Avondale9950 West Van Buren Street #129 Avondale, Arizona United States of America
Excalibur Collision of Avondale Excalibur Collision of Avondale LLC BOTCHED REPAIR WORK, SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Avondale, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Top Reasons you should never take your vehicle to Excalibur of Avondale:
1. Excalibur of Avondale does not have frame machine to measure vehicle frame damage. This is exactly what I needed however to get me sign the "Authorization" I was advised they had a fully equipped machine shop which they do not.
2. Excalibur of Avondale does not have an alignment machine either. I had to take my vehicle elsewhere for this
to be taken care of twice. This should have only happened once.
3. Excalibur of Avondale does not have a tire and wheel mounting machine. I had to take my wheels and tires to a localBig O Tires to get this done when my insurance company paid to have Excalibur take care of it.
4. Excalibur of Avondale offers HORRIBLE customer service
5. Excalibur of Avondale use shady/dirty practices to pocket as much money as they can to get your vehicle "fixed". Including buying used scratched/damaged parts on Craigslist.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excalibur-Collision-of-Avondale/Avondale-Arizona-85323/Excalibur-Collision-of-Avondale-Excalibur-Collision-of-Avondale-LLC-BOTCHED-REPAIR-WORK-S-957577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.