Complaint Review: Excalibur Exhibits

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: former sales — Sugarland Texas United States of America
Excalibur Exhibits
7120 Brittmoore, Ste. 430 Houston, Texas United States of America

Excalibur Exhibits Peggy Swords, Camie Barber, Peggy Sword, Excalibur Exhibits, Scam artist, abusive owner, thieves, poor quality, terrible, terrible people. Houston, Texas

I was told there was a thread online about the closing of Excalibur Exhibits. All I can say is thank gosh!! I worked there over 2 years ago and I was called by Peggy Swords, stupid, a whore, worthless, lazy, sickening, a pig, (She ought to talk) and best of all, she hoped I never have children because she didn't want me to breed. Yup this thing of a women is pure evil. She deserves everything she gets and I normally would feel bad for someone, not her no way!!! I went on to be one of the best exhibit sales people in the state and she's closing. I love karma, I really do. Camie Barber, well she just will lie to your face as easily as she says good morning. It is a hostile, volatile, work environment in which I was going to sue her over. But the thought of seeing that face made me ill. Oh and one more thing, their profit margins are well over 100% which is well above the average in the industry. Save your money buy from another exhibit house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excalibur-Exhibits/Houston-Texas-77041/Excalibur-Exhibits-Peggy-Swords-Camie-Barber-Peggy-Sword-Excalibur-Exhibits-Scam-artis-951293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excalibur Exhibits