Complaint Review: Excalibur Exhibits,

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Salesman — Magnolia Texas United States of America
Excalibur Exhibits,
7120 Brittmoore, Ste. 430 Jersey Village, Texas United States of America

Excalibur Exhibits, Peggy Swords, A Swords Co. Excalibur Exhibits, Inc. Exhibit Design, MICE, Displays, Designers, Tradeshow Exhibits, Trade Show Exhibits Jersey Village, Texas

Well I am certainly glad I came on Rippoff to read all about this company...why, because I just returned from and interview and it's all true!

The place is a filthy mess and I can tell they are folding in the near future. The owner Peggy Swords was the single biggest bitch I have ever met. She spoke down to me because in my past career I had sold portable displays (10 years ago) and she acted like the queen of all custom exhibits. She must have yawned 50 times during my short interview and kept saying the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard. "We don't pay on profit from the job just the revenue" WHAT!!!???? Which means everyone could sell the booth at cost and still be paid. Well she elaborated that "the sale has to meet a 90% profit margin to get your 10% commission." Again WHAT!!!!!? I asked and I'm sorry I did with this psycho..."well isn't that paying by profit?" Honestly this women snapped, picked up her stuff and mumbled something and left the conference room! WOW!!!!! I was stunned.

Next came Camie Barber who could only whisper that I needed thick skin to work there and that Peggy Swords is very moody and can be aggressive at times!" WHAT!!!!!?? I said it sounds like a "hostile work environment." that was it.  I was shuffled to the door and was gone. But beore I left she asked If I knew a former employee then stated his name, I said no. She said "well he's trying to put us out of business so watch out for him!" WHAT!!!!?? OK she was nuts too and her desk was covered in food and papers everywhere including the floor. This is their controller /HR/payroll person!!?

What I hasten to mention was I was walked around by this amazon, horribly dressed receptionist and met some sales people, I think. They look scared to death when I walked in. The receptionist whispered, "they are never sure if it's Peggy Swords or not!!!!" WHAT!!!??

All I can say is this place is the most F**ked company I have EVER interviewed with. They are nuts, the place was a disaster and there was nothing going on at all in the warehouse. They are going out of business if you ask me. I can vibe these things pretty well. RUN and I mean RUN from doing business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excalibur-Exhibits/Jersey-Village-Texas-77041/Excalibur-Exhibits-Peggy-Swords-A-Swords-Co-Excalibur-Exhibits-Inc-Exhibit-Design-M-983449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excalibur Exhibits,