Complaint Review: Excalibur cutlery gifts

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: AB16 — Stratford Prince Edward Island Canada
Excalibur cutlery gifts

Excalibur cutlery gifts Not informing me of the total cost of delivery. Internet

I bought on line from Excalibur Cutlery & Gifts a Global Mino Sharp Ceramic Water Sharpener SKU: GLB029 for $63.95 shipped free to my door in Florida.  I liked it so much I ordered a second one from my Canadian home.  After I ordered it I found out that there was to be a shipping charge of $18.95 because it was outside of the USA, I agreed to that
charge which brought the total to $82.90.  This price is really too high but I agreed to it anyway.

Now the shocker.  When the sharpener showed up at my door I found out there was an additional charge of
$34.38 COD for Brokerage Fees.  That brought the total to $117.28 definitely not worth it.  When I brought it to the attention of Excalibur Cutlery they said it was out of their hands.
 I suggest you don't deal with these people and defiantly do not order from them if you are not in the USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excalibur-cutlery-gifts/internet/Excalibur-cutlery-gifts-Not-informing-me-of-the-total-cost-of-delivery-Internet-944542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excalibur cutlery gifts