Complaint Review: Excavation Union Processing Center

• Reported By: Jerry — Mesquite Nevada United States of America
Excavation Union Processing Center
1327 Shahan Rd San Angelo, Texas United States of America

Excavation Union Processing Center Fraud San Angelo, Texas

Last April 2012, I received a letter from Excavation Union Processing Center, signed by Susan Bacci, Director, Finance and Promotional Dept.,
 which included a check for $1690.00.  I was told I had won $87,466.00, and that I was to call Leslie Smith at 972-886-8812, email: lesliesmith@accountant.com.  Knowing full well that this was a scam and outright fraud, I called Smith just to hear his schtick.  The idiot wanted me to go to WalMart, Walgreens or other places, buy some kind of card for $500, send it to him, and within a few days a car would arrive with my $87,466.  I asked him if he thought I fell off a turnip truck yesterday.  His check was drawn on Citibank, N.A., 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10043.  The bank routing no. is listed as 021000089, and the check came from Excavators Union Local 731, 34-11/19 35th Ave., Astoria, NY  11106.  I called the bank and was told that the check was illegally written, that their routing number was different than what the check showed.  The bank said they'd look into it, but I never had any followup from them.

I still have the check and the letter, including the envelope if anyone is interested.  The sad part of this is that some folks will fall for this and send the $500.  What they're doing is pure fraud and they should be called to account for it.  I'd be more than willing to be a part of a lawsuit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excavation-Union-Processing-Center/San-Angelo-Texas-76904/Excavation-Union-Processing-Center-Fraud-San-Angelo-Texas-901462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excavation Union Processing Center