Complaint Review: Excavation Union Processing Center

• Reported By: Jerry — Mesquite Nevada United States of America
Excavation Union Processing Center
1327 Shahan Rd San Angelo, Texas United States of America

Excavation Union Processing Center Told me I was a big winner San Angelo, Texas

Sent me a letter stating I had won $87,466.00 in the 2012 Customers Promotional Sweepstakes Lottery for folks who shopped at AMEX, WalMart, Sears, Staples, Visa, MCard and others.  Also sent a check for $1690.oo to allay administrative fee and applicable taxes.

I was to call Leslie Smith at 972-886-8812 to find out how to process everything for final payment AFTER I had paid the appropriate taxes.

I never called him nor do I intend to, but this is a scam that I hadn't run into before.  It looks so authentic, especially the $1670 check (with no disclaimer on it that is can't be deposited) which I'm sure will sucker some folks into falling for this.

I looked up their address on Google Maps and discovered that it's a mobile home court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excavation-Union-Processing-Center/San-Angelo-Texas-76904/Excavation-Union-Processing-Center-Told-me-I-was-a-big-winner-San-Angelo-Texas-868254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excavation Union Processing Center