Complaint Review: Excel Claim Services Inc

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: RMacklin — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Excel Claim Services Inc
1324 Forest Ave, PMB 445, Staten Island, NY 10302 Staten Island, New York United States of America

Excel Claim Services Inc Ripoff, unprofessional, damaging, elusive, liars, bad attitude, rude, Staten Island, New York

This company is a total ripoff. When they arrived at my home to pack my furniture they broke items. I was told not to worry as they would repair or replace the items broken. When they delivered my furniture to NY I found that the items that were broke in LV was still not fixed. They informed me to make a claim and all will be covered. On opening my boxes I found several glass items broken and my dents in my buckets showing that the buckets holding the glass items had to have dropped. Then my $6000 entertainment center glass door was broken. I contacted excel and they gave me the run around for a few weeks. It took them 2 weeks to first give a a call back to set up a claim. They told me I would not hear from them until 6 weeks so I should not call. They also make it clear that you only have 30 days from delivery to make a claim, but it takes the, 30 days to first send you the claim information.. After six weeks I've been calling and all I get is an answer service. It seems like everyone in the company has gone missing. They do not return any calls. They have not contacted me and now this is 3 months after I submitted my claim. I have left over 40 calls and no respond. This is definitely a rip off and I seriously will report them. It seems like they are illegally ripping customers off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excel-Claim-Services-Inc/Staten-Island-New-York-10302/Excel-Claim-Services-Inc-Ripoff-unprofessional-damaging-elusive-liars-bad-attitude-946888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excel Claim Services Inc