Complaint Review: Excel Personal Training

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Manhattan New York
Excel Personal Training
Manhattan, New York USA

Excel Personal Training Scam artist on the loose. Work for him and you don't get paid! Manhattan New York

I worked for Anthony Fazzino for a month and a half. I kept hearing from other people who worked for him before me about what a fraud he is. I didn't want to believe it so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just kept working for him. I found a report about him on this website and I knew right then and there I just couldn't work for him anymore.

I quit in the first week of May and its been almost two months since he's paid me. He owes me for the last few weeks of April and the first week of May. Tomorrow will be June 1 and I have yet received my $500. I try to get in contact with Anthony and all he tells me is that I'm harassing him. He tries playing the victim and I am not letting him get over on me!

I want everyone to know DO NOT work for Anthony Fazzino and his company Excel Personal Training in New York!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excel-Personal-Training/Manhattan-New-York/Excel-Personal-Training-Scam-artist-on-the-loose-Work-for-him-and-you-dont-get-paid-M-1055240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excel Personal Training