Complaint Review: Excel Roofing

• Reported By: George — Centennial Colorado United States of America
Excel Roofing
4510 S. Federal Blvd Englewood, Colorado United States of America

Excel Roofing A Bad Customer Experience Englewood, Colorado

I recently contracted Excel to replace my roof.  They appeared very professional and knowledgeable, repeatedly stating they do thousands of roofs a year.  After dealing with them for 2 months and having a signed contract for a month, nothing was done.  The salesman kept saying it would be started next week.  I finally called the office to speak with the owner.  Instead, I received a call from the sales manager.  I tell my story, he tells me he is aware of the issue.

The salesman let you down, the company down and himself down. Sorry.  Thats it. Do you still want us to do the job? When do think you could do the job? Hard to say, we might be able to get the materials out there next week, but Im not sure.  What about the roofing crew to replace the roof?  I dont know about that. Are you kidding me!

What a sorry excuse for a customer-centriccompany.  No offer to put this at the top of their list of jobs to do, compensate you for the 2 months of nothing being done on your contract or even a call from the owner saying this is not how we work and we will make it right. BEWARE.  If their work is as shoddy as their customer service, you might be in for a long, bad relationship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excel-Roofing/Englewood-Colorado-80110/Excel-Roofing-A-Bad-Customer-Experience-Englewood-Colorado-972112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excel Roofing