Complaint Review: Excel Telecommunications

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Excel Telecommunications
1600 Viceroy Drive Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Excel Telecommunications rip off billing customer for services not provided never refunds, over payment and turns account over for collection Dallas Texas

For many years I received telephone services from Excel Telecommunications In December 2007, I decided to change telephone service. I choose WOW internet,cable and phone services, In December 2007 WOW came to my home and set up their modem and rewired my telephones.

WOW and Excel both billed me for Decemeber 2007. I called both WOW and Excel several times. Both companies continue to bill me. Excel continue to bill me for 3-4 months for services I never received. I set up three way conversations with myself,WOW, and Excel. Excel assured me everything was ok and told me to ignore the bills. They determined Excel owed me a Excel refund for approximately $ 75.00 were I had over paid them.

I continued to call Excel and WOW. They continue to reassure me that they would straighten everything out. Excel released my account to the Law offices of Goodwin and Bryan stating I owe $304.42. I am now receiving threatening/ harrassing letters from Goodwin and Bryan. Every time I call Goodwin and Bryan they say the letter was sent out accidentally. But I still continue to get the harrassing letters.

Phyllis E
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excel-Telecommunications/Dallas-Texas-75235/Excel-Telecommunications-rip-off-billing-customer-for-services-not-provided-never-refunds-353416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excel Telecommunications