Complaint Review: Excelatrim

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: YPS — San German, PR Other
Excelatrim
22100E 26th AVE #100 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Excelatrim Escalation Health I sign up for automatic shipments. I've been using the product for 3 month and it has done nothing. I try to call to cancel the shipments but both phones are disconnected. I've sent email with no repl Aurora, Colorado

I sign up for the auto shipment of excelatrim and total cleanse. After using the product for 4 month I'm not convinced so I tried to call but both phones are disconnected and they don't answer my emails. They keep charging me. I dispute the last transaction on my credit card and place a stop payment. This is definitely a way of rpping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelatrim/Aurora-Colorado-80019-3604/Excelatrim-Escalation-Health-I-sign-up-for-automatic-shipments-Ive-been-using-the-produc-1036847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelatrim