Complaint Review: Excelatrim

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: la — san antonio Texas United States of America
Excelatrim
22100 E 26th ave #100 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Excelatrim Fraudulent, uses an international processor, auto ship without warning, charge obscene price for worthless product, beware and don't order, I thought I was ordering a totally different product. Aurora, Colorado

This company misleads the consumer, I was under the impression I was ordering a linoleic acid supplement.
They had no return or agreement information in the mailing.

I get the bill on my credit card stmt and find they not only charged me the trial fee but an additional $79.41.
To top it all off I was charged 2 individual foreign transaction fees as they use an international processor located in Cypress.

When I called they refused to credit the fees.  The manager was Jessica 6361 and she said that if I use a credit card I can expect foreign transaction fees.  I was not informed of this when ordering.

I would never use this product and warn others to avoid this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelatrim/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Excelatrim-Fraudulent-uses-an-international-processor-auto-ship-without-warning-charge-1005574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelatrim