Complaint Review: Excelatrim

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Cuyahoga Falls Ohio United States of America

Excelatrim Excelatrim Wt.Loss Scam. Free 30 day turned into 14 day trial into a monthly subscription at $79.00 all unauthorized . Internet

Purchased free trial of excelatrim & cleanse for $5.95 each for shipping. Today Yesterday I received 2 unauthorized packages from this company for additional product that I did not order or authorize. I too called the customer service line and experienced the problem of the rep refusing to give me the info on where to send the products back, refusing to cancel the current order and any future orders.  She told me that  I agreed to a 14 day free trial which was never part of the original agreement or on the original site that I ordered from.

I called my credit card company and shared this information with them and put a block on this company ever charging me for anything again. The credit card company is going to dispute these charges. I also filed a report with my state attorney general's office for fraudulant behavior of this company and I contacted Rachel Ray's company to make her aware of the behavior by this company since they are using her as a spokesperson for their product and they state that "Rachel Ray tried this product because there were no strings attached after using the sample"

I suggest others who have been scammed by this company take the following steps as well. If there are enough complaints maybe they can put a company like this out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelatrim/internet/Excelatrim-Excelatrim-WtLoss-Scam-Free-30-day-turned-into-14-day-trial-into-a-monthly-s-1003831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelatrim