Complaint Review: Excelatrim

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: leslie — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Excelatrim

Excelatrim Slimdown & Total Cleanse I was victimazed by small print and the offer of a free trial for $1.95 and they came back and hit my credit card for 79.41 in november then a couple of weeks later they sent two products I did not as Internet

These people deceived me with the offer of free trial for $195.00 and the next thing I get two more packages in the mail that I did not expect.  When I called the company they told me that I had agreed to try the product for 14 days and continued automatic shipping at the cost of $88.56.  I had no idea I was signing up for something like this.

This is a total ripoff and I wish people could be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelatrim/internet/Excelatrim-Slimdown-Total-Cleanse-I-was-victimazed-by-small-print-and-the-offer-of-a-fre-983845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelatrim