Complaint Review: Excelatrim

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Geralyn — Evansville Minnesota United States of America
Excelatrim

Excelatrim Totalcleanse360 excelatrim and totalcleanse360 a Total Scam, Internet

After ordering what was claimed to be a "free trial" of both excelatrim and totalcleanse360 and paying the shipping and handling, a few weeks later my Visa Bill showed charges of $88.56 and $85.36.  which I paid rather than have a nonpayment on my credit record.

On December 24 and December 27, 2012 I refused shipment of these products at the US Post Office and they were returned to the company.  On January 18, charges for these products were on my Visa bill, even though I had returned them.

When I called the customer service numbers on the bottles though both numbers had been changed,  new numbers were provided.  I talked to customer service reps and a manager.

I was told that they couldn't refund my money as I had not returned the products in accordance with "company policy." I then asked for a physical address of the company and was told "I can't give you that information. Obviously, I've been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelatrim/internet/Excelatrim-Totalcleanse360-excelatrim-and-totalcleanse360-a-Total-Scam-Internet-999615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelatrim