Complaint Review: Excelmart

• Submitted: Sun, August 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: gourav — dayton Ohio United States of America
Excelmart
NO.5 XueYuan Road Hai Dian District Beijing China Internet United States of America

Excelmart I ordered the Iphone 4s online on Excelmart.com. they charged me 260 for iphone and 40 for shipping total 300. i send money to them by Western union. now they asking me $ 140 more Beijing, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Excelmart Scam

I ordered the iphone on Excelmart.com for $ 260 + 40 for shipping. they said they don't take money through credit card. they will get money through Western Union or Money gram. i sent them $300 through western Union to Liya Cheng. then she sent me the confirmation number and she said we sent you item to custom and they will inspect the item and then they shipped to you.

i wait for 6 days and sent me email and said you have pay $140 more for your item. then i will ask them why i pay $ 140 more and they said it is teriff charge and u have to pay it. then i said i want my money back then they said we don't do this and then i said then send my phone, and they said you have to pay $140 more to shipped out. i paid already $ 300 for iphone 4s why i pay more.

that time they told me you have to pay total $300 and we shipped out next day, but it 2 weeks almost and they didn't send my item and no money back. now they are not reply me about anything, what are they doing with my item. i need help, please help me to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelmart/internet/Excelmart-I-ordered-the-Iphone-4s-online-on-Excelmartcom-they-charged-me-260-for-iphone-932789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelmart

Excelmart Scam

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

I have been posting twice daily on Craigslist (in my area) a Scam Alert on this and all the related companies.

There are about six or seven more under the same "ownership".

My plan is to limit their income potential from this particular scam as much as possble.

I also contact them through their webcall almost daily to let them know that I intend to do so for quite some time.

I have been annoyance and intend to continue to make myself an annoyance.

They may not relent, but I feel better because they certainly are annoyed.