Complaint Review: Excelmart.com

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Excelmart Scam — Oklahoma United States of America
Excelmart.com
NO.5 XueYuan Road Hai Dian District Internet China

Excelmart.com Scam me out of $319. I payed through Western Union and never got my phone. beijing, China

*Consumer Comment: You were certainly ripped off

Im a victim that has asked for my money: I bought a AT&T HTC ONE X for $237 that ended up being $300 because the website has fake cost. With payment to Western Union, a total of $319 was lost on the website three weeks ago. The excuse through email was a tax rule change that would add additional $140 DOLLARS. I payed 300 hundred already ,and they want me to pay an extra $140 to get what I already payed for. I made the payment to Western Union, I didn't get my phone, and I lost $319. Why should I trust them to pay a total of $440?! I'm sadden this happened to me, Those guys know it cost more to get a lawyer than to pay an extra $140....Scam scam!!!! Bottom line I just want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excelmartcom/internet/Excelmartcom-Scam-me-out-of-319-I-payed-through-Western-Union-and-never-got-my-phone-922881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelmart.com

You were certainly ripped off

AUTHOR: TWSM - (USA)

A $450.00 phone, you expect someone is actually selling it for real at $237.00
You deal with an anonymous website in China
You send the money Western Union

Could you possibly have done anything more stupid in this transaction?  They saw you coming, and you got fleeced.  If you don't want to be a sheep in the future, you really need to learn some self protection as a consumer.  Here are some basics:

If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is
Don't send your business to countries with no consumer protection laws
Don't send money Western Union to strangers.

Thanks for the tip off the site is a rip off.  Perhaps it will help some others