Complaint Review

301 Allied Pkwy West Berlin,, New Jersey United States of America Phone:
8568099500
Category:
Emergency Services

Exceptional Medical Transport MERCILESS AMBULANCE COMPANY RIPPING OFF THE SICK AND NEEDY West Berlin,, New Jersey

I am a disabled man living from hand to mouth and robbing Peter to pay Paul to survive. In October of last year I needed a hip replacement and I needed to spend a week in a rehab center which I had no option but to be bused to by one of these ambulance companies. I received a bill for almost $200.00 for a 20 mile ride which in reality was only 12 and that was the portion for me to pay on top of the $495.00 that my medicare insurer paid. Needless to say I was outraged that these
companies can have free hand to get away with this kind of price gauging and so much so I am forced now to cut back on the physical therapy to the point that I need to end it early, who knows if I'll ever heel correctly but "Exceptional Medical Transport"
could care less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exceptional-Medical-Transport/West-Berlin-New-Jersey-08091/Exceptional-Medical-Transport-MERCILESS-AMBULANCE-COMPANY-RIPPING-OFF-THE-SICK-AND-NEEDY-1008955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exceptional Medical Transport