Complaint Review: Excitingtoys.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: Pablo L. — Pennsylvania United States of America
Excitingtoys.com

Excitingtoys.com It has been also 1 month since I ordered from them. I have got nothing, they don't respond to e-mails! Internet

I ordered a item from excitingtoys on 8/23/2011, and still have not received it. They charged my credit card $117.60 the same day. I have tried and e-mail them about 7 times now! They do not respond to their e-mails. My next step is going to the right Law Enforcement agencies. Has anyone else out there got an complaint to file? I have seen on another rip off site, others have been ripped off by this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excitingtoyscom/internet/Excitingtoyscom-It-has-been-also-1-month-since-I-ordered-from-them-I-have-got-nothing-775803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excitingtoys.com