Complaint Review: Excitingtoys.com

• Updated: Wed, September 28, 2011

• Reported By: Ftmrob — Hollis New York USA
Excitingtoys.com

Excitingtoys.com Vobla inc. Scam People Out Of Money, Internet

I ordered from ExcitingToys.com on the 7th of September for $102 and recieved a reciept via email. It's almost been a month and I haven't heard anything from them. I've sent emails and called the phone number that google has but there is no answer. I even left a few voice mails but no responce. I called the bank to put in a claim yesterday so now I'm waiting for them to do there investigation. They said I will have to go make a police report against this website. I'm not sure what good that will do but I will do it anyway. If anyone has advice on what to do to shut these people down or on how to get my money back feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Excitingtoyscom/internet/Excitingtoyscom-Vobla-inc-Scam-People-Out-Of-Money-Internet-782340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excitingtoys.com