Complaint Review: Exclusive Consulting

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jacob Jamerson — Naples Florida USA
Exclusive Consulting
PO Box 1210 Estero, Florida Internet United States of America

Exclusive Consulting Exclusive Technology Consultant Exclusive Consulting is Nite Lite PC, just another name Internet

*Author of original report: Exclusive Consulting Scam, Exclusive Technology Consulting

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Repeated harrassment by competitor.

Just wanted to warn everyone about a company in SWFL who is known for doing malicious things and ripping people off in the computer industry. All you have to do is google Nite Lite PC, and you will see the multiple rip off reports. This guy Andrew Scott has extreme anger problems, has stalked former employees, and is known for overcharging and lying to his customers. Now he has changed his company name to "Exclusive Consulting", and claims to have offices in different states, while I am certain his lying self is still ripping people off from his bedroom in Estero, Florida. You've been warned. Be sure to search this website for Nite Lite PC for the full stories. You will notice that nitelitepc.com now redirects to exclusivetechnologyconsulting.com which is the same as exclusivetechnology.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Consulting/internet/Exclusive-Consulting-Exclusive-Technology-Consultant-Exclusive-Consulting-is-Nite-Lite-PC-991308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Consulting

Exclusive Consulting Scam, Exclusive Technology Consulting

AUTHOR: Jacob Jamerson - (USA)

In all consideration; we must not only defend our business name, but also mine as well. Scam Artist are hard to spot sometimes until you've been had by one. Obviously this one recognized my story because he actually did the things we mentioned in our 1st report http://www.ripoffreport.com/computer-service-repair/nite-lite-pc-inc/nite-lite-pc-inc-andrew-scot-97427.htm All those things mentioned are 100% correct, we have the police reports to prove it.

Secondly, as the owner of Naples Florida Tech, LLC I must say; life in general was a bit of a struggle for me with being only ONE of the hundreds of thousands of unfortunate dui's in Naples who happened to be taking a friend home because he was wasted, I had a couple beers and was perfectly fine to drive, scary part is the cops gave my keys to my friend to drive my car home that unfortunate night and lied saying I failed to walk perfectly straight on a line spray painted on the sidewalk (there was no line). Now, warrants for child support, ZERO. Never happened, he's making this stuff up. I pay my child support. This is all part of his stalking mentality, he got a copy of my license and was posting crazy lies about my company and I on craigslist as well, along with my photo and mugshot, what a wierdo.

This scam artist didn't let me go, I quit. He then stalked me for months, telling me if I continued to work as a computer repair specialist, he would make me regret it. This guy should be arrested, not only for stalking multiple computer specialists, but also for impersonating a cop. But who gets the restraining order, I do, against my girlfriend who set me up intentionally, and was at my house every other night, and filing police reports against me the other nights when she was out with her other boyfriend and I called too many times. The whole idea was, she wanted to convince him the kid was his, when the baby came out white, I assume that didn't go over so well. Then to add to it, she had me arrested several months later for sending her one text message, asking to see my child or if she needed financial help. Ofcoarse that violated my almost finished dui probation, what luck eh? Now tell them something they don't know about me.

Anyway, this guy Andrew Scott lies about everything and has extreme anger problems. The reason I quit working for him is because he ripped a customer off for $5,000 right in front of me and laughed about it, sorry folks, I actually have a conscience. If you google his computer company, none of the addresses except for his bedroom in Estero even exist. From the beginning, we have always been Naples Florida Tech, and always will be. This guy ripped so many people off, he had to change his incorporation "Nite Lite PC" to Exclusive Consulting, or Exclusive Technology Consulting. We have an A rating with BBB, no complaints in three years, and we don't stalk former employees.

Everything stated here is 100% True and Accurate, any additional information you may hear or read is a lie. Andrew Scott is an angry, lying, scam artist, that should never drive a car or own a gun, unfortunately he has several of both, and the way he acts; it seems he may become a serial killer or something crazy. His websites are http://exclusivetechnologyconsulting.com and http://exclusiveconsulting.com  and http://nitelitepc.com Don't Use Him, You've been Warned.

PS. You can also search Rip Off Report for "Nite Lite PC" and find other horrible stories from other victims.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Repeated harrassment by competitor.

AUTHOR: ExclusiveConsultingInc - (United States of America)

This fake report was posted by Nathanial James Devore of
Naples Florida Tech and Naples PC and half a dozen other fake bogus company
names that are neither licensed nor registered. Mr. Devore came to us in 2009
looking for work but he never made it out of training with us as his background
check revealed numerous warrants for child support, a permanently suspended drivers
license and multiple DUIs. Nathanial James Devore also claimed to have an
extensive IT knowledge and skills of which he did not possess. We parted ways
with Nate James immediately and since then he has repeatedly posted these types
of messages all across the web. If you visit our website and click on about us,
you can learn all about who we really are, our community involvements, and our
A+ Ratings with the Chambers of Commerce (most of which we exclusively provide
technology services to) and the Better Business Bureau.