Complaint Review: Exclusive Getaways

3901 Airport Freeway Suite 220 Bedford, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 817-684-8200
  • Web:
  • Category:

Exclusive Getaways This company is a ripoff, do not attend their presentation Bedford, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: this company is the same company as American Voyager Travel

I attended their presentation on 1/9/2010.  They promised me one of four prizes.  After listening to their very weak sales presentation, I declined the offer and asked for my prize.  I won the vacation to Mexico and they said they did not have any more.  They tried to give me a gas card that was worthless when you read the fine print and a cruise vacation that was also worthless when you read the fine print.  I told them that I wanted what I won and they signed a piece of paper that they would call me and send me the item that I won two days later.  They did neither so I filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau, which they claim they are a member in good standing.

I wrote up what happened and their version was that I received all of the above which was a total lie.  I returned the note back to the Better Business Bureau that they have lied.

Do not go to their presentation or think that you will receive any prizes because even though you have documents stating you will, they will not give the prizes to you.  They are a total scam and don't waste your time.

They are not worth it, and believe me if you pay for something they will not deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Getaways/Bedford-Texas-76021/Exclusive-Getaways-This-company-is-a-ripoff-do-not-attend-their-presentation-Bedford-Te-566000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Getaways

#1 Consumer Suggestion

this company is the same company as American Voyager Travel

AUTHOR: justiceisoverdue - (United States of America)

These crooks are named Melissa Samei with a dozen different alias's. Her husband is a radical middle eastern convicted felon named Mathew Ahmed Samei. These companies rip off americans and funnel the money to middle eastern terrorist camps. They have been shut down and arrested at least 5 or more times. Their office address is 6104 Calm Meadow in Dallas. Again these people are armed and dangerous> This  travel rip off is a front for things alot more sinister. The attorney general shut them down under American Voyager travel, Adam Travel and at least 5 others. I hope they are stopped soon because alot of people are going to get hurt Please do what you can