Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales (Rep: Luis Serrano)

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Byers — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Exclusive Sales (Rep: Luis Serrano)
424 East Central Boulevard, Unit 350 Internet United States of America

Exclusive Sales ,Rep: Luis Serrano, A Certified Scam Organization! Timeshare Sales Fraud! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Escrow Companies: SCAM

I responded to an advertisement to sell my timeshare.  After speaking with the Sales Representative (Luis Serrano) I decided to participate. Sales Reprensentative promised that I would start receiving interest in purchasing my timeshare within two to four weeks of listing my timeshare.  He also stated that the fees deposited would be held in ESCROW and noone could touch the money until the property was sold!

I received no inquiries after the first six months! Periodically, I called to speak to Luis Serrano which stated that he would be handling my account personally and would be available anytime I have questions or need progress updates.  Each time I have called he is not available and has not returned my messages.  The receptionist I have spoken to on a couple of calls tells me that my timeshare is being marketed to some people and I should be hearing something soon. Most of the time I receive an answering machine!

It has been almost a year and I have not received any interested calls or offers.  When I applied more pressure and threatened a lawsuit I was contacted by email from an Alvin Rasmussen who was supposedly interested in purchasing my timeshare, we decided on a price and I received what was supposed to be ernest money, and money for sales processing fees, by check.  I received instructions to deposit the check and send the balance above my ernest money to his broker who would handle the purchasing transaction. In order to verify the legitimacy of the check when I received it I took it to my Banker and YES it was determined to a Fraudulent Check!! The bank that it was written on was called and the representative stated that the instructions I received were a little different from others but a Fraudulent document none the less.

I can't prove it but I am certain that the representatives of Exclusive Sales are running a very complex  Scamming Organization and should be proscecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am a willing participant in any future prosecution. I want to be a part of any actions to expose and lock up these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales-Rep-Luis-Serrano/internet/Exclusive-Sales-Rep-Luis-Serrano-A-Certified-Scam-Organization-Timeshare-Sales-Fraud-988831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales (Rep: Luis Serrano)

Escrow Companies: SCAM

AUTHOR: RoseW - (United States of America)

I fell for the same scam!! customer service and communication style was very professionally executed and appeared to be completely legitimate. They continuously updated me on the status of the sale and presented deadlines about when they would receive paperwork and the final payment for the sale of my timeshare. I'm ready to proceed legally, i called a company  for a free consultation on my matter, no upfront fees, so far everything is going well, you should give it a try to, this is their website:

i want my money back!!!!!