Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales

• Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — Santa Barbara California United States of America
Exclusive Sales
14 E Washington St # 300 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales Almost a year, later, $2000, and not a single call back or offer!! Orlando, Florida

I believe Exlusive Sales timeshare resale company is a complete scam.  I was told in October of 2010, that they had an 80% record of sales in the first 3 months, that they worked with the resort itself in Arizona, and that they all but guaranteed my timeshare would sell.  That was for $1400.  Then they said they could guarantee to rent my 2010 week (with only a few months till the end of the year, mind you) for just another $600.  Stupidly, I checked out their BBB rating, which stated, as others have also said on this site, that they had been in business since 1997 and had no complaints, and gave them my credit card #.  As the weeks, then months have gone by, they continually tell me, in their "customer service" department, that they have shown it to x # of people in the last weeks, and have sent material to X# as well.  I don't believe any of that.  I have consistently lowered my price over this year, and still not a single offer, even for much lower than I have asked.

They also told me they have presentations by the salespeople, but now other companies have said that isn't true.  I am convinced they are a scam, and haven't sold much of anything, other than taken our money.  I am furious that we are out yet another $2000 on top of making the initial decision to buy the timeshare, since we were lied to at that presentation as well.  DON'T believe a word they tell you, if contacted by Exclusive Sales.  The sales manager then, Adam Schultze, has not called me back after repeatedly asking to talk to him.  They don't want to face up to their lies, it seems.

I am talking to another company  (Resort-Owners-Services) that they can recover my money from Exclusive Sales if I sign up with them, also for an up front fee.  What do I do?  Who do I believe?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-Almost-a-year-later-2000-and-not-a-single-call-back-or-offer-Orl-780030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales