• Report: #831953

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: Alan — westminster California United States of America
Exclusive Sales
424 E Central Blvd, Suite 350 Orlando, FL 32801 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales Robert Williams advertising company----advertising how they sell time shares Orlando, Florida

I was contacted by Robert Williams about selling my mothers timeshare.  We spoke a couple of times and the bottom line is he told me I could spend 800.00 and they would sell my mothers timeshare.  On more than one occasion I asked if there were any other cost or additional cost...I was told there were no additional cost for a one time fee of 800.00 they would sell my mothers timeshare no matter how long it took.  There was never a mention that the contract was for only one year..I was told until they sell it or if someone else sold it they would return my money.

I received a call 1 year later asking me if I wanted to renew the contract for another 800.00...I was shocked and not happy.  Now they have my 800.00 and they have taken my mothers timesahre off the market.

This company is very disceptive and it should be illegal for them to do what they do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-Robert-Williams-advertising-company-advertising-how-they-sell-time-shar-831953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales