Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales

• Reported By: Liz — North Hollywood California United States of America
Exclusive Sales
424 E. Central Blvd., Suite 350 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales exclusivesales.com I was deceived! Orlando, Florida

Exclusive Sales is a rip off. They reeled me in to thinking they could sell my timeshares in no time flat.  They gave me some bull that the people in England were buying them like crazy.

I never received a single phone call and they told me to stand by the phone because when an offer came in I would have to act immediately. My contract runs out in October 2012 and I have never heard a word from them unless I iniated the call and some token person called back to say someone had just inquired. I don't think it is fair that this company can go on deceiving people and ripping them off and they are still in business.  My agent's name was Don and I thjpought he was a gentleman, turns out he is just another con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-exclusivesalescom-I-was-deceived-Orlando-Florida-911158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales