Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales

• Reported By: b0younce — Battle Creek Michigan United States of America
Exclusive Sales
424 E. Central Blvd., Suite 350 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales exclusivesales.com SCAMMED me out of $1600 Orlando, Florida

I received a call from a gentelman from exclusivessales.com around August 21, 2010. He said I see you have a Mayan Palace time share and I have a bunch of buyers that are looking for that resort. I am going to this trade show this weekend and have some buyers lined up to buy your time share for 17000-20000. I said wow that is pretty good but I am not really looking to sell it. He said for $795 we will start all the paperwork, handle the processing, title and other fees. We are just the middle man. We find buyers and introduce them to sellers. I said I will talk with my wife and maybe get back with you. He said you have to commit by tomorrow because I am going to this trade shwo this weekend.

I told him I could not commit. Then a few days later I received a call from Larry Williams on appox August 25, 2010. He was callign abotu my timeshare. He said I am " that prevous guys" manager. Larry said I see you have a very nice timeshar adn might be looking to sell it. I said well not really the kid from your company called me to seel it but I didn't want to commit right away. The he started in on his speil. He said how much did you pay for your timeshare. I told him what I paid and we really enjoy using it but would entertain the idea of selling it for the right price.

he said he could get me double for what I paid for it in 30 days. He said would you want to make double on your investment ? I said I really dont want to sell it but if you could get me double I would do that. He said in his 20 years in business he has NEVER had a timeshare not get an offer to buy in 6 months and no way this property would be on the market more than 30 days. He said his company runs different than all other companies. They package 20-30 properties together and sell them to big corporations all over the world.

He doesnt deal with the regular consumer very often. I still said no and he said why would you not want to double your money and then buy another property with that money. He said " my name " you are not making a good business decision, you only give me $1595 for a month then we will cut you a check for $22,000 ( what my property was listed for ) I told him I could not afford that right away since we just had our 2nd child. He convinced me it would only be a short term payment as I would get that back and $20000 more in 30 days. After I signed up and paid Larry he DISSAPPEARED. I called, called and called more and never got ahold of him.

I called 40-50 times for 8 months and nothing. He was always in but busy or out of the country. After the first month of no return phone calls I knew I was scammed. Needless to say, I have tried to get my money back but I have not been successful. I have talked to Michael Green ( director of sales ) and he said he would not give me my money back. PLEASE do not fall for this scam like I did. Call or email me if you want further details. I could go on, on and on with more info. DO NOT PAY THEM A DIME. Larry Williams and Michael Green will RIP YOU OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-exclusivesalescom-SCAMMED-me-out-of-1600-Orlando-Florida-777733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales