Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales

Exclusive Sales
424 East Central Boulevard unit 350 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales parasites Orlando, Florida

*General Comment: Exclusive Sales - Orlando FL

I was contacted by Exclusive Sales to sell my time share in Mexico. They said they would list it for 6 mos. the cost to me would be $1,500.00. If it didn't sell in 6 mos. they would advertise it for another 6 mos. at no additional charge to me, but they have never seen it go for 6 mos. well it has been a year. I guess they are blind. When I call it is always the same story, we have people interested in it but they are trying to get financing. i sent Adam Shultz a e-mail saying either he sells my timeshare or refund my money. I have not heard from him and now they won't even take my calls when I tell them who I am, they just put me on hold. I hope these people all go to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-parasites-Orlando-Florida-885179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales

#1 General Comment

Exclusive Sales - Orlando FL

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I was contacted by Exclusive Sales to sell my timeshare in Mexico. Spoke to a very smooth sales manager who spoke very fast pointing out why Exclusive Sales was the #1 company to assure the sale. He pointed out I owned a great timeshare in a very high end hotel, with the most desireable week #51 Christmas week.

He went on to say "with this location and your very low maintance fee, I garentee it to sell.

I have called, many times, for updates and hear the same story " We have a few people interested.

One is working on getting finance to purchase."

I have emailed the original Sales agent with no reply, just the same call from the update office.

DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO SELL YOUR TIMESHARE! THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY.