Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: MarcusC — Bentonville Arkansas United States of America
Exclusive Sales
7081 Grand National Drive, Suite 111 Orlando, FL 3 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Exclusive Sales ExclusiveSales.com ,False advertising, breech of promise to advertise, Orlando, Florida

Asked for money upfront to pay for services to be rendered.  Did not follow through on promises to market the sale of my timeshare.  Would not return calls.  Did not market my timeshare as they promised to do.  I filed a complaint with Attorney General.  Got a phone cal/emaill from Michael Greene-Dir of Marketing threatening me for my complaint.  Promised to sell my timeshare and put me in an advanced marketing program, but after this promise and my reclaiming my complaint, they did not return any call or message i left after telling me to call them every two weeks to check on progress.  They are total liars and scammers.... they will take your money and run.  Do not trust them one iota, they are total scammers 100%!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32819/Exclusive-Sales-ExclusiveSalescom-False-advertising-breech-of-promise-to-advertise-Orl-981862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales