Complaint Review: Exclusive Sales

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: Debbie — Oregon City Oregon United States of America
Exclusive Sales
424 East Central Blvd. Orlando, Florida orlando, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-877-343-0311
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Exclusive Sales fraudulent company; preying on property owners orlando , Florida

I was yet another sucker for Exclusive Sales to take advantage of. We were out of work and felt desperate to rent our timeshare. Jeff Davis relentlessly contacted me; assuring me that the property would be rented asap. After telling him no countless times; because we were out of work and could NOT gamble any money; I fell for his speech. He assured me it was not a gamble because if it didn't rent in 6 months time we would get our money back. When the contract came; in small print it stated that we would not get a refund. At that time I called him and said we were not going forward because of the clause in the contract. As stupid as I was; he assured me that if I called him by this certain date; he would personally see to it that I get my money back. He also gave me his personal e-mail address and a direct line to him by phone. I immediatley was trying to contact him after the money was sent and have never been able to reach him. Now I am wondering if there really is a Jeff Davis!! I did finally talk to Michael Green; marketing manager; and his help was worthless! That was after talking to Carmen(receptionist) 10 or 15 times; with no one available. This company needs to be in jail for fraud. Hopefully no one else will fall for this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Sales/orlando-Florida-32801/Exclusive-Sales-fraudulent-company-preying-on-property-owners-orlando-Florida-764253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Sales