Complaint Review: Exclusive Timeshare Sales

Exclusive Timeshare Sales
exclusivetimesharesales.com Internet U.S.A.

Exclusive Timeshare Sales Another timeshare sales scam Tacoma Internet

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare cancellation the best solution

This company contacted me several months ago after seeing that I had a timeshare for sale on Craig's List. I told them I wasn't going to pay to list that anymore because I had already done that and gotten no response. They said that they didn't work like that and only got a commission when it sold. Last week they called again and said that they had a buyer and wondering if I still had the property and wanted to sell. Well we agreed on the price and then they told me that I would have to wait while they secure the financing. Within a couple days the manager called and told me it was ready to go through but I needed to send $2500 to cover titling fees and that I wouldn't get my money for about 45 days that it took to close. This is when things really got fishy. I asked who their title company was and they gave me a name (I called and checked and Exclusive has never done any business with this company). I called the BBB in Tacoma and they never heard of them. I also asked the manager which bank or lender are they financing through. He said that they do all their own financing. Hmmm wouldn't that be considered Loansharking?

Pete
Edina, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exclusive-Timeshare-Sales/internet/Exclusive-Timeshare-Sales-Another-timeshare-sales-scam-Tacoma-Internet-466331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exclusive Timeshare Sales

Timeshare cancellation the best solution

AUTHOR: RoseW - ()

Timeshare cancellation is the real solution to get out of a timeshare. When properly cancelling a timeshare, there is no further strings attached to the resort. It is important (however), to know the rules of timeshare cancellation. There are lots of companies that just want to make an easy buck and will even guarantee to recover all monies paid... if you pay them an upfront fee. This is an extension to the original scam. Never pay upfront to sell, rent, donate or cancel a timeshare contract. Do your homework and investigate the company you will choose to assist you with the cancellation of your timeshare contract as there are many who will tell you (what you would like to hear in order to empathize with you and get your business.) whatever necessary to get more money out of you