- Report: #692858
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Executive Business Network, LLC
Executive Business Network, LLCP.O. Box 17079 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
Executive Business Network, LLC biggestshoppingstore.com Gave misleading information that enticed me to join. Phoenix, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. When approached with this business, I was told I could earn anywhere from 10 to 40% commission off products purchased depending on the store. In reality, I have only earned 3% commission.
2. I was told when joining that what has been purchased would be listed on your site (which mine is called theshopandtravelstore) and would show the purchase and the commission. The only thing that has ever been listed is when I first joined in September 2010 and it shows six listings. I purchased a product in September but mine is not listed.
3. The company does not return phone calls when you leave a message. However, if you are lucky enough to get hold of them and they have to call you back, they may or may not call you.
I joined this company because I was told I would earn 10 to 40% commission and I would have a record on the site of sales and commissions that I have made. Myself, family and friends have purchased products and I do not see on the site our purchases or commissions if I've even received any. I've called the company numerous times to try and get this resolved but it has not been resolved to my satisfaction.
When I joined, I also purchased the marketing plan. I was lead to believe, with the marketing plan, that through the holidays I could expect to earn alot more than my minimum credit card payment. In fact, my checks were less. After a couple of months of being in the company, they have called me twice in hopes that I would purchase additional plans.
I am very dissatisfied with this company and would not recommend them to anyone.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Business-Network-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85011/Executive-Business-Network-LLC-biggestshoppingstorecom-Gave-misleading-information-that-692858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.