Complaint Review: Executive Business Network

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Rick — Lakeland Florida U.S.A.
Executive Business Network

Executive Business Network Let's get you started.com I was called from phone number 602-595-4963 at 5:25PM on March 16,2011 by Jay Mitchell. Internet

I was asked if I wanted to make money at home. I told them I did not have any money.  Jay said, "No problem".  Instead he would waive the normal $495 fee and only charge me $99.95 if I signed up today. I could pay the other $400 when I made money. He asked me for my credit card. I refused saying I wanted to checck with the BBB first.  He said we could do that on line. I told him "No". He said I would not get the $99.95 deal if I did not do it today. I finally hung up on him as he would not give up. I checked the BBB and they have an "F" rating. Glad I did not sign up. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Business-Network/internet/Executive-Business-Network-Lets-get-you-startedcom-I-was-called-from-phone-number-602-59-706905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Executive Business Network