Complaint Review: Executive Estates

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Deango831 — Santa Cruz California
Executive Estates
115 Cayuga St Salinas, CA 93901 Salinas, California USA

Executive Estates Mike Bitar, Omar Bitar unlawfull eviction, taken possessions, had me arrested, armed guards with guns and tasers Salinas California

My complaint is to Executive estates because the have Un lawfully evicted me from my home, Hired armed guards to keep me from my home and belongings, Taken my possessionsand had me arrested because i had no choice but to break in and get my medication.  They have not told me where when or how to obtain my belongings and will not return my calls.  All of this has been done while I am in bankruptcy and the house should be under the protection of an automatic stay of the property. I have filed for motins in federal court to obtain a TRO (temperary restraining order) and prayed for Injunctive release. But I cant afford an attourny and am trying my very best pro se. I also have filed complaints with the DRE, MLS, Board of realtors Of Santa Cruz County and also the FBI. I am in the process of fileing a complaint with the FBI because I served them with a Les Pennence and i am filing the complaint to have them looked at for extortion.  Executive Estates bought the house from the bank from duchte bank who obtained the proprty from a foreclosure sale. My mother had a bad loan from American Home Mortgage who we found out that Deuchte bank is a sister company of American home and American home is also in ch 11.  By federal law its my understanding that a corporation in chapter BK CAN NOT recoup assets they are claiming as a loss. Bottom line in my case a writ of possetion that Duetche bank was obtain with out merit because we found that the original loan was bad and thats is the lawsuit we are still involved in today.  I NEED HELP!  This is so wrong and yet everything I do unfortunatly just get laughed at and there for they are running away with my home I was born and raised in and for what? so they can make a buck? My family has been in that house for over30 years. My home is being ripped off and we have tried every legal avenue and Mike Bitar of Executive Estates has just laughed at in and continued his illegal actions.

Somebody please help,

Dean G

Santa Cruz, CA

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Estates/Salinas-California-93901/Executive-Estates-Mike-Bitar-Omar-Bitar-unlawfull-eviction-taken-possessions-had-me-ar-1077039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Executive Estates